Makes 10 servings. 1/4 cup each (super filling stuff!)
- 8 med size ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 8 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocao powder
(I love holy Kakow Or Nativa.. Just look for only ingredient being “cacao” NOT Cocoa on the label)
- 6 tablespoons raw honey (taste to determine)
- 4 ounces of dark chocolate ** must say Cacao.. NOT Cocoa (72% or higher), melted
My fav is “Taza Chocolate- WICKED DARK”
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- fresh mint for garnish
- optional – sliced berries on top or layered is awesome!
Add in the milk, cocoa, honey, chocolate, vanilla and salt, blending until pureed, scraping down the sides when needed to combine. Taste and season/sweetened additionally if desired. Blend for a good 1 to 2 minutes until completely creamy.
Put in fridge for 24 hours before FOR best consistency . This is VERY filling stuff – about a 1/4 cup serving is great as a snack or dessert.
FREEZE this to last up to 5 mos! Just take it out for about 3-4 hours to defrost OR place in fridge overnight to defrost.