Yup, it’s totally true.
Now before you start getting extra butter on your popcorn at the movies, let’s get real clear on this
High Quality Grass Fed Butter ( And Ghee) does help you burn fat.
Now, Before I give you
8 Reasons Why Butter Is Your New Weight Loss Superfood!
This hour long webinar dives into the top fat burning foods and exercises. It’ll be the week of Feb 12th ( 3 different days/times) so you can get a time that works great for you.
Now let’s talk Shop..
Butter is the new superfood!
Chock full of nutrients
- Vitamins A, K, D, E
- AND.. it helps you absorb more nutrients from the foods you eat with it. Meaning your body absorbs more omega 3 from that fish you cooked with grassfed butter and you get way more Vit D and A from the kale and carrots you baked with it.
- Butyric Acid – an anti inflammatory responder that is actually already in our bodies. Eating butter helps us better
- decrease inflammation, heals our guts, improves digestion, greatly reduces IBS and chrons disease.
- CLA – one of the HIGHEST sources of Conjugated Linoleic Acid. This suppresses Tumor growth, decreases risk of breast cancer and prostate cancer among others.
Helps you lean out, lose weight and burn fat
- Stabilizes blood sugar – Fats in butter slow down absorption of sugar in your bloodstream
- Curbs snack and sugar cravings – You get full faster with butter, = because it’s chock full of nutrients your sugar cravings and urge to eat a second helping or snack drops dramatically
- Does NOT deposit in Adipose tissue – AKA your top layer of fat. That belly pooch does not come from butter. Blame that on the pasta, breads, corn, rice and alcohol!
- Short chain fats – Burn Fat – ( sign up for webinar to learn how)
Does NOT cause heart disease –
Proven in a study published by Journal of Clinical Nutrition March 2010 (issue 3 pp.353)
- Short and medium chain fatty acids – up to 8 carbon atoms- DO NOT contribute to heart disease, strokes or atherosclerosis.
In fact – it improves your GOOD cholesterol – LDL which lowers your risk of
- depression, dementia, alzheimers
- Improves brain function daily
- decreases dementia, alzheimers and depression
So what should you do?
Stop cooking with olive oil, this is and oil that is EASILY damaged with heat, as is avocado oil.
Use butter with all your veg, meats and coffee.. if you’re eating it with other stuff- come see me 🙂 We have some things to talk about
BUY – these sources.. ONLY “Grass Fed” or “Pastured”