Bulletproof coffee is THE best breakfast option for busy humans who want to stay on track with busy days. No need to worry about eating breakfast + you stay full for 3-4 hours.
Simply follow my step by step video below! I’ve been doing bulletproof coffee every day for the past 6 years (seriously).
Scroll down for products to buy + ALL the reasons why Bulletproof is great for your body. I also have some alternatives if bulletproof or even coffee is not your thing:)
CLICK on any product name below for the Amazon product info/purchase link. Quality is always paramount, don’t go cheap on what you put into your body.
FIRST you need is a Great Coffee or espresso maker. Here is the one I use from Nespresso Vertuo Line. Very good quality & just $148.99 You can do pour over or french press as well.
Pro – tip ! Go for “Espresso” ( not coffee) keeps your energy more stable – less caffeine crash. Also the darker the roast – the LESS caffeine there is. I go light for this reason:) Click here for more great coffee nutrition facts
Below is what you need to make Bulletproof coffee
- 2 ESPRESSO Pods (less water is better) NESPRESSO
- 2 tbsp MCT Oil (I like Sports Research or Bulletproof brand)
- 1 tbsp GHEE ( I love Fourth and Heart) or Bulletproof Brand GHEE
- 1 battery powered whisk to blend – I like the BEAN ENVY CLICK HERE ($14 off Amazon)
**MUST have OR use blender once espresso is poured on top of MCT and GHEE.
concerns/ questions? connect with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the ultimate game changer for high performing humans. Who came up with this? Bulletproof coffee is not a fad.
One rich dude from America simply picked up on what nomads in Tibet had been doing for centuries with Yak Butter Tea. Thank you Dave Asprey of Bulletproof.com Asprey used his wealth to spread the word and create knowledge and resource around bulletproof coffee. His discovery got him to stay out of the hospital + he lost over 100 lbs and skyrocketed his brain power. He is a gift to busy people who want to up their daily performance.
So WHY Bulletproof coffee?
See my links (here & below) for more science on Coffee, MCT oil and Ghee/ Butter
#1. Its the most simple and fast breakfast option that keeps you full for hours and keeps your body super healthy.
#2. Bulletproof is highly thermogenic (gets your body to burn body fat).
#3. It tastes delicious ( rich and creamy) + it keep your full for 3-5 hours. Hunger is the busy person’s nemesis
#4. It ramps up your mental focus and memory recall. If you need to have your brain firing on all cylinders, you need bulletproof!
#5- It’s chock full of nutritional benefits, SUCH AS:
1. Coffee Beans are chock full polyhenols, pantothenic acid, magnesium, potassium and more CLICK HERE for all that info + why coffee decreases a bunch of scary diseases.
2. MCT oil – This is simply the best stuff taken out of Coconut Oil. That creamy white stuff you cook with.. yeah it’s got something seriously powerful hidden inside there. MCT = Medium Chain Triglycerides. This stuff is chock full of antioxidants and Omega 3’s. great for improving memory, daily optimal brain health + It gets you to burn some serious calories.CLICK HERE for more great info!
3. GHEE/ Clarified Butter OR Organic grassfed Butter- Both are great for us because of the presence of CLA – Conjugated Linoleic Acid and Butyrate. CLICK here to learn why both very healthy and how to make the best decision for yourself
Ghee and Grassfed butter are high in Vitamins D, E, K and Antioxidants !!
If you’re really feeling sketched out by me recommending butter to you – I get that- CLICK here for an article with research from Dr. Mercola
So if you would love to
lean out, boost your brain power, stay full longer and totally boost your overall cellular health – You need to start making bulletproof coffee.
I’ve been doing it for 6 years now every AM – and my blood pressure is amazing, I’m able to stay full for 4 hours in the AM – soo needed as a busy person. No need to figure out breakfast!
Just ABSOLUTELY – do not go cheap on this – reg coconut oil and butter will NOT do the job.. In fact it’ll give you the runs, bug your gut and possible make you gain weight – you will definitely suck wind through your workout.