Been snacking on carby, sugary stuff? Stop, please.
We are in a pandemic and this stuff will quickly wreck you. Both your immune system and mental health will take a hit. This will affect all around you. Your body urgently needs healthy fats and lean protein. This combination will calm your nervous system, help your body burn fat & keep you full. (this also helps you sleep better)
Watch my VIDEO below and scroll down for easy recipes!
There’s a simple fix! “Fat Bombs” If the name throws you off try out “Awesome Balls” These are small balls made of
- Healthy Fats– coconut oil, coconut flakes, avocado, ghee or grassfed butter CLICK HERE for why coconut oil IS good for you (video + backed with hard science)
- Healthy Proteins– Cacao powder or nibs, Nut or seed butter(almond, cashew, macademia, sunflower), Spirulina, meats
- Anti-Inflammatory spices/herbs– Turmeric, cinnamon, pink himalayan sea salt, nutmeg, black pepper, cardamom (you can go as far as mushroom powders, ashwaganda…)
- Raw Honey +/or Dates– The only nutritive sweeteners that will not increase sugar cravings
Let’s keep this simple. Directly below is your most basic recipe. 10 servings (2×2 inch single balls )
- Cacao- 2 tbsp
- Coconut oil – 4 tbsp
- Raw Honey- 2 tbsp
- Raw Nut/seed butter – (I use almond) 1 tbsp
- Pink Himalayan sea salt – 2 tsp
- unsweetened coconut flakes , small 1/4 cup
Simply combine all the ingredients in a bowl. With very clean hands – form into small balls. ** it does help to let the mix sit in the fridge for about 30 mins, less messy to form balls with more solid coconut oil. Enjoy 1 immediately! Put the rest in your fridge for up to 3 weeks (freeze for up to 5 months)