We all know yoga is good for us. We know we should stretch more, drop some stress and maybe stop feeling all jacked up. So why don’t we do it more often? I mean it’s very definition is:
Yoga: a system of exercises for mental and physical health We need that pretty much every day! But there’s no way most of us can fit in a yoga class more than twice a week. Here’s a few of the 10 reasons I came up
1. Don’t have enough time It’s hard to fit in a 60-90 minute class time. Then there’s the time to get there as well as shower/ clean up time after. Could take up to 2-2.5 hours just to get in that yoga class.
2. Stinky and sweaty after Yoga is typically in a warm to hot studio. Do you have time to fit in a class, go home shower and get on with your day like that? Many studios don’t have showers (or just one shower) Often I can’t make a class simply because I can’t figure out how to get my own stink off after.
3. Can’t make the class times Yeah there’s a lot of times, but none of them work for you.
4. Don’t know where to start Yoga can look a super daunting to many of us. My lifter friends feel exactly this way. The thought of holding a position and not moving can make many Type A gym goers super anxious.
So what if we took away ALL the excuses?
What if you could do yoga anywhere, anytime for just 5 minutes. No hassling with traffic, class times, showers, no chanting or expensive accessories, totally familiar movements where you can fart as much as you like and no one will judge you. Oh, you also can do it all for less than $10/month.
Doesn’t that sound way more doable? That is exactly why you MUST know about Jasyoga.
Jasyoga is online bite size (5-30 minutes) “practical yoga that helps you solve imbalances” stated by creator and owner, Erin Taylor.
You may not be concerned about “imbalances” in your body. But you totally should. This is when you are tight, jacked up, achy, tired or god forbid.. injured. This all can wreck you big time, making you suck at daily life on every possible level.
Erin knows just how gnarly imbalances can be and how crucial it is to keep the body in balance. As an injured college basketball player she knew she had to fix her body but needed something that was totally doable and practical for everyday busy life. This is how Jasyoga came to be.
For the past ten years she’s has been bringing Jasyoga to the masses; from College football teams, NBA players, Olympic Track Stars to the mom next door. After moving across the world and having a baby, she realizes just how important it is that anyone be able to quickly “hit reset” and find balance everyday. You’ve got to check out her amazing resources that you can grab hold of right now, from anywhere.
That’s exactly why she’s on this Burn Brighter episode, so you can hear:
- How she fits in yoga daily on super jam packed days as a full time mom (2 yr old), author & business owner on the go!
- How she went from injured collegiate basketball player who hated yoga to the THE go to coach for athletes.
- Why she’s the non yogi’s favorite yoga teacher
- How her 2 books (Hit Reset and Work In) give you even more resources to feel better everyday and stay in your game
- Why recovery is literally the #1 thing that will make you perform better (get faster, stronger & be more focused)
- Why her simple approach and tactics have gotten her working with NBA players, Olympians & the neighbor lady.
- Why even your most impatient and jacked up family member would love her stuff
- How you can have the most stressy/packed day and still totally find balance for yourself.
You are getting so much game changing info and tools to start RIGHT NOW for FREE!
Yup, you get One month of Jasyoga videos for FREE. All you need is this code: BURNBRIGHTERRESET. Just head to video.jasyoga.com or CLICK HERE and enter that code to get FREE, totally doable yoga today! Make sure you use all caps
“Jasyoga is yoga for YOUR real life. We’re here to help you use yoga to achieve your goals and become more balanced and resilient along the way.” Erin Taylor
Doesn’t that sound amazing?!
Now Hit Play to “Hit Reset” Right Now