Here’s what we covered
- Eat Foods that moved more and breathed well = Grassfed animals of the land and sea!! Fish, Grassfed Beef, Lamb,
- Eat tons of Leafy Green Veg and Cruciferous Veg with dark colors = Broccoli, Kale, Red Chard, Spinach, Red Cabbage
- Use your muscles = Get moving – every day. Do at least 2 mins of simple moves before you first sit or open an electronic device. (Get blood moving, absorb nutrients for food, get out of thinking brain) . See me for bodyweight & kettlebell moves you can do anywhere!
- Take Fish oil & Vit D- we all need a little more sun and omega 3’s right now (I use Krill Oil – 1,000 mg daily)
- Sleep! Help your body de stress and stay human:)
Some resources for you
#2. Paul Greenberg – Omega Principle. What to eat for the Oceans and our own body health. Why to keep fish in your diet and how in a super practical way!