Summer is here! Grills have been lit up, cut offs and tank tops are making their yearly appearance. That means it’s time to firm up those glutes, abs and arms!
Don’t worry, I gotcha covered:) Check it out below:
- Top Move to Firm up your Guns AND Buns!
Kettlebell Push Press
I love this move. It’s a lot of bang for your buck! You’re working your glutes, lats, entire core, biceps and triceps! Hello daisy dukes, tanks and swimwear:)
Follow steps below:)
- Dbl clean two Kettlebells. Something you could overhead press (in great form!) 12 x
- Hold in rack position
- Take a small squat- 1/4 squat to big overhead press up. Hold at top briefly, fully extending arms.
- PULL the bells down, keeping your butt tight and ribs pulled down and in.
- ONCE back at rack position, allow your next small squat to firm overhead press.
Do 4-6 rounds of 8-10 reps.
Pair this with a 3 minute high cardio move, such as jump rope, box or floor jumps, stair runs etc..