We are in a time of survival of the fittest & the weak are dying. Sorry for the truthbomb, but COVID-19 is real.
Many of us feel powerless and our lives are becoming limited. We have become collectively vulnerable. We need something to grab onto so we can feel more powerful, less paranoid.
I have some highly protective & super practical tools against the coronavirus. Click Here for your at home workout guide + How to stay strong Video. Let me wash up and review some facts on why this stuff is nothing to sneeze at.
I am healthy and 41, if I contract the Coronavirus I will most likely be fine. The people around me, who are not so healthy, older or have compromised immune systems.. they are in extreme danger. I could transmit the virus to them. We are all connected.
The best survival tool, we all have, is to keep all the cells in our body healthy and strong. We have the power to create a bulletproof shield for each cell. With that shield, when anyone gets COVID-19, they have a higher chance of survival.
The most immediate way to shield your cells (AKA build a stronger immune system) is to use your muscles and eat healthy foods. This is how your cells get and stay stronger. (scroll down to “more” for details)
Since many people are not going to the gym & eating out less, we need direction. How to stay strong without equipment & what to eat.
This is my superpower! I’m a pro at bodyweight workouts and practical meals that pack a nutrient punch. Please take this home workout video & my downloadable recipes to kick off your Coronavirus protection plan
Since COVID-19 may be here for some time, I am working hard with coaching classes through ZOOM . We are connected and I am here for you
Please read below to know what more you can do for yourself and why. AND how to keep updated with my COVID support resources – FB and weekly email updates
What we must do daily and why:
- Move daily -Cortisol (stress hormone) drastically lowers immune health. Get into your body, out of your worrying thoughts.
- Work your muscles – muscle creates new stronger cells. These will kick out weak old cells and enhance your survival rate.
- Eat the best foods you can- build defenses against pathogens.
- KEEP eating better and moving daily – consistency is key to maintain stronger cells & feel better
- Calm your nervous system – worry and overwhelm lowers immune health, you have a HUMAN body that must move and be fed well to stay calm, pure and simple.
stay tuned I have more support tools coming, join my FB support group to stay updated https://www.facebook.com/groups/staybrighter/
and sign up for my mailing list below.
We are stronger together, Bre