This is my “BEST” Green Smoothie recipe! I have this 6 days a week, It’s basically my breakfast 4-5 hours after I drink BULLETPROOF COFFEE
Check out the vid then scroll down for all the details and step by steps you could want!
ALSO – make sure and check out the 2nd video on how to make the best smoothie choice when you’re ordering out OR buying a bottled juice at the store. I hope you love this set up, it makes my days so much easier!
This smoothie is “The best” because it
- Tastes good
- Keeps you pleasantly full (fills you up – for at least a few hours)
- Packed with lean protein
- Keeps you lean and energized (anti-inflammatory)
- Chock full of amazing nutrients
- Easy to put together!
Here’s what is in 1 serving
- 1 scoop Bone Broth Protein Powder (Ancient Nutrition)
- 1 scoop Thorne Amino Complex (IF you are building muscle)
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Greens – alkalize and detox is best
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 small avocado
- 2 ” nub of fresh ginger (peeled)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1.5 cup frozen blueberries
Put all in a blender, mix well and put in 3-4 vessels. Freeze 1-2 to make it last longer and take some work off you in upcoming busy days:)
These will last up to 3 days
PRO TIP! Make this just twice a week. I make enough for 4 smoothies on Fridays (I just freeze the other 3) I don’t have a smoothie on Sundays.
Then I make it again on Wednesdays for 3 days. This helps me stay on track better.
Another Vid for you! (From a couple years back with not such great hair or camera) here’s what you do when you’re on the go and gotta make the best choice at a smoothie stop or at the store:)
1. ” COLD PRESSED” if available – that means heat was not applied in the juicing and there are more and better nutrients!
2. Go for Most Green Option – Veg heavy ensures you’re getting the most nutrients possible + keeping your energy up, brain clear and waistline low:) ** FRUIT Smoothies are for kids!
3. ONE Fruit MAX! If that. Try and opt for no fruit at all – If it’s a smoothie bar – just take out the other fruits- I love adding in Avocado instead:)
4. Look at the label – you want least amount of sugar and carbs + most protein.
CHECK OUT VID and CLICK my top 3 juices options below. Available Online (order to your home) or at most grocery stores. + The best juice bar chain options
MY top choice as of Nov 2021 = Farmer’s Juice! Check out Farmersjuice.com for these top quality, best quality ingredient juices that are shipped straight to your home! I am a HUUGE fan right now.
Next up at most stores = Evolution Juices
JUICE PRESS is a super awesome chain of juice stores, We have 2 here in Seattle (our VERY own Seahawks,Russell Wilson, is one of the owners)